Tottenham striker Richarlison scored twice in the first half to lead Brazil to victory over Ghana in a friendly match.
The 25-year-old met twice with Neymar, sweeping the bottom corner from the edge of the area, before facing a free kick.
The former Everton striker led the line with Arsenal’s Gabriel Jesus and Gabriel Martinelli not in the squad.
Marquinhos, the center of the defense of Paris Saint-Germain, gave Brazil the lead after hitting the net in the ninth minute from a corner kick from Rafinha.
There were also starts for Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson, Chelsea defender Thiago Silva and Manchester United’s Casemiro, while Liverpool’s Fabinho came on the bench.
Tite’s side meet Tunisia on Tuesday as they prepare for the World Cup finals in Qatar in November and December, where they face Serbia, Switzerland and Cameroon in their group, as they look to win a record sixth title.
On the other hand, Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah scored two goals, including a penalty kick, while Egypt, which failed to qualify for the World Cup, beat Niger 3-0.
formation – composition 4-3-3
- 3Thiago Silvahas been replaced bySilva Nascimentoin 45′Minutes
- 6Such as
- 7Tolentino Coelho de Limahas been replaced byby Barros Ribeiroin 79 ‘Minutes
- 5CasemiroBooked in 45 minuteshas been replaced byFabinhoin 63′Minutes
- 10NeymarBooked in 77 minutes
- 19Ravenhahas been replaced byRodrigoin 80′Minutes
- 9Richardsonhas been replaced bySantos Carneiro da Cunhain 63′MinutesBooked in 90 minutes
- 20Vinicius Jrhas been replaced byDos Santosin 63′Minutes
- 11by Barros Ribeiro
- 12Pereira da Silva
- 13Ibanez da Silva
- 16Lodi dos Santos
- 17Guimaraes Rodriguez Mora
- 18Dos Santos
- 21Santos Carneiro da Cunha
- 22Silva Nascimento
- 25Abro dos Santos
formation – composition 4-1-4-1
- 3waitBooked in 47 minuteshas been replaced bylamptyin 72 ‘Minutes
- 21BabaBooked in 53 minuteshas been replaced byOsuin 72 ‘Minutes
- 22Sulaymanahas been replaced byWilliamsin 45′Minutes
- 20sacredhas been replaced byKyerehin 83 ‘Minutes
- 10ayoBooked in 45 minuteshas been replaced bysemenin 72 ‘Minutes
- 9J Ayo
- 13Avena Jianhas been replaced bysalesin 45′Minutes
- 11Bukhari narrated it
- 12Manaf Noureddine
The match ended, Brazil 3, Ghana 0.
The second half ends, Brazil 3, Ghana 0.
Mateus Cunha (Brazil) received a yellow card for a bad foul.
Error by Mateus Cunha (Brazil).
Joseph Woolacott (Ghana) won from a free kick in the defensive half.
Attempt is prohibited. Anthony (Brazil) shoots with his left foot from outside the penalty area.
Marquinhos (Brazil) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
Foul by Inaki Williams (Ghana).
Corner, Brazil. Awarded by Joseph Woolacott.
Attempt saved. Alex Telles (Brazil) takes a left-footed shot from outside the penalty area and is saved in the lower right corner. With the help of Neymar.
Rodrygo (Brazil) wins a free kick on the left wing.
Foul by Tariq Lamptey (Ghana).
wasted attempt. Tariq Lamptey (Ghana) right-footed shot from the right side of the penalty area is close but misses the upper right corner.
Attempt is prohibited. Inaki Williams (Ghana) a right-footed shot from the right side of the penalty area is blocked. Assisted by Daniel Kofi Keri.
Attempt is prohibited. Mateus Cunha (Brazil) header from close range was blocked.
Attempt is prohibited. Bremer (Brazil) is blocked for a header from the center of the penalty area. With the help of Anthony Cross.
Corner, Brazil. Against him, Mohamed Salisu.
Attempt is prohibited. Mateus Cunha (Brazil) a right-footed shot from very close range is blocked.
Attempt saved. Rodrygo (Brazil) takes a left-footed shot from a difficult angle on the left and is blocked in the lower right corner. Neymar helped him with a through pass.
wasted attempt. Neymar (Brazil) right-footed shot from outside the penalty area is too high.